I aint God.....Yet

These are the ranting and dialogues of a high-strung, neurotic and semi-off-the-wall Historian and Educator. As a Virginian/Arizonan I strive to corrupt America’s youth by making them free thinking heathens and demigods. Here, you will hear the omnipresent, benevolent and omnipotent Viceroy Barbarossa. You will be enlightened or maybe just a little annoyed by his discourses on war, education, religion and the debauchery that is American politics.

Friday, November 18, 2005

For the past few days I have been looking at my life and how it has changed so much in the last few years. But, what is weird is that I smile, cry and shake my head for the past and close my eyes to see the future. I am a luck man. I guess that life is worth living and loving is the greatest of joys. I have been so blessed in my few years during this life that I wonder what my past lives were like. I must have been good because Karma has rewarded me very richly. On the eve of my First Wedding Anniversary I can only sit in amazement at the life I have been blessed with by the divine.

1 Comments:

Blogger Roxy said...

I love you too... I couldn't be happier...

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home