I aint God.....Yet

These are the ranting and dialogues of a high-strung, neurotic and semi-off-the-wall Historian and Educator. As a Virginian/Arizonan I strive to corrupt America’s youth by making them free thinking heathens and demigods. Here, you will hear the omnipresent, benevolent and omnipotent Viceroy Barbarossa. You will be enlightened or maybe just a little annoyed by his discourses on war, education, religion and the debauchery that is American politics.

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Ok another one.....
I aint God…Yet and today I know it. My noble and most beleaguered self was blessed with a new student in my first hour. This young lady we shall call only JR. JR is a good kid, but I need fewer students not more. It seems that as soon as I get rid of a drunken reprobate, I am given another. I am consistently adding little hellions to my legions of dawn of the dead zombies. Now, I am not bitter or upset by the addition of this wonderful and fun young lady into my class, what has my dander up is my administration. Some, not all of my esteemed leadership here at the Maricopa County Penal Academy are micromanaging, unsupportive schmucks that care only for perceptions not education. I am a proud if not a happy plebeian in this institution, but the leadership’s failures of late to communicate and cooperate with the staff is disheartening and confusing. In addition to the higher-ups lacking the common sense that the current divinity gave the dog, they are over compensating on other fronts. One of these being that your humble and oh so celibate Father Rasputin cannot be in the same room alone with the woman that he loves and plans to marry. Oh, the pain that is my life in this insane asylum, no wait an asylum would be a bit more organized and well administered. I aint God.....Yet, and until I am the leaders of this Penal Colony will lead us on the road to damnation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home