I aint God.....Yet

These are the ranting and dialogues of a high-strung, neurotic and semi-off-the-wall Historian and Educator. As a Virginian/Arizonan I strive to corrupt America’s youth by making them free thinking heathens and demigods. Here, you will hear the omnipresent, benevolent and omnipotent Viceroy Barbarossa. You will be enlightened or maybe just a little annoyed by his discourses on war, education, religion and the debauchery that is American politics.

Sunday, June 12, 2005


Big Brother is Watching!!!!!!!!!!! Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Ross said...

I just wanted you to know that I like your style and your politics. I hate Bush and his croonies as much as anyone else on the Web. My site isn;t all about politics but maybe you should check it out. Every once in a while there is a good anti Bush rant. http://sartinia.blogspot.com/ I will continue to keep read your blog

12:12 PM  
Blogger Roxy said...

nice - good site!

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home