I aint God.....Yet

These are the ranting and dialogues of a high-strung, neurotic and semi-off-the-wall Historian and Educator. As a Virginian/Arizonan I strive to corrupt America’s youth by making them free thinking heathens and demigods. Here, you will hear the omnipresent, benevolent and omnipotent Viceroy Barbarossa. You will be enlightened or maybe just a little annoyed by his discourses on war, education, religion and the debauchery that is American politics.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

criminals must fucking die

scene one: a family room with a red couch -
action - me at home in my underwear on the couch watching tv with my wife after a great dinner with my folks. my phone rings, it is my parents and i sigh expecting some love you and thanks for all your help banter. but, no i hear my dad speak in a voice that was so far from his own that it made me feel dank and depressed. he told me that "they took everything."

scene two: flashback to early in the day at my folks house –
action – there is me helping my mom by setting up her new computer (bought the day before) and organizing the den. we work hard to clean, setup the laptop also new and only a few hours old. we are so tired after a long day’s work that we feel the need to feed. so, we plan a great dinner out with the family.

scene three: at my folks house with the police -

action - you see while my wife and i and the folks were having a good dinner some asshole, motherfucking, coaksucking, sons and daughters of bitches and bastards were steeling everything my parents owned. my family is or i should have said was not rich, powerful or famous. everything that they had was bought with blood, sweat and time. thirty years of time. many of the items can be replaced, some can't but the real stinger was that some fuckhead was in the house of my youth, these assholes touched and took memorizes and my families since of security.

scene four: internal monologue -
action - i as any of you who know me am a bleeding heart liberal, but right now i want to use my second amendment right to bear arms and fucking blow a new asshole into these slimy, contemptible shitfaces. now, i guess you could say i am mad and you would be very very very right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home