I aint God.....Yet

These are the ranting and dialogues of a high-strung, neurotic and semi-off-the-wall Historian and Educator. As a Virginian/Arizonan I strive to corrupt America’s youth by making them free thinking heathens and demigods. Here, you will hear the omnipresent, benevolent and omnipotent Viceroy Barbarossa. You will be enlightened or maybe just a little annoyed by his discourses on war, education, religion and the debauchery that is American politics.

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Review, Reflect and Remember.....
I aint God…..Yet but I feel myself getting a little closer to enlightenment. With the school year ending I am packing up and clearing out my personal belongings for the summer. While doing this I found a little note that I wrote to the future Mrs. Almost God. It was one of my more profound thoughts and I have decided to allow the meager life forms of this earth the pleasure of my divine inspiration. For the quest is not the road to damnation.

If, understanding is not required, only obedience; obedience brings victory, I must then follow my heart to achieve victory. But, when the unknown of the heart and soul is concerned what is the ultimate victory? If all things are equal and the journey, not the destination is that which counts, therefore and verily, verily I say indeed; victory must be to savor every moment and cherish the time that has been given by the Divine. Hence the victory is the quest for understanding and the goal is to understand that the quest has not been in vain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home