I aint God.....Yet

These are the ranting and dialogues of a high-strung, neurotic and semi-off-the-wall Historian and Educator. As a Virginian/Arizonan I strive to corrupt America’s youth by making them free thinking heathens and demigods. Here, you will hear the omnipresent, benevolent and omnipotent Viceroy Barbarossa. You will be enlightened or maybe just a little annoyed by his discourses on war, education, religion and the debauchery that is American politics.

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Word of Wisdom.....
I aint God…..Yet but my time is still very valuable. I feel like the white rabbit from Alice’s misfortunate adventures. I'm late; I'm late for a very important date. I never saw myself as a man to be afraid of a big bad clock, but I have so much to do and so, little time in which to do it in. 219 days until the day that will alter the universe I have forged. I take solace in the fact that love is worth the hassle, headache and heathens that I must deal with on a day to day basis. Like the hare I will keep my feet firmly planted on the ground so that I have no fear of the road to damnation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home