I aint God.....Yet

These are the ranting and dialogues of a high-strung, neurotic and semi-off-the-wall Historian and Educator. As a Virginian/Arizonan I strive to corrupt America’s youth by making them free thinking heathens and demigods. Here, you will hear the omnipresent, benevolent and omnipotent Viceroy Barbarossa. You will be enlightened or maybe just a little annoyed by his discourses on war, education, religion and the debauchery that is American politics.

Friday, June 11, 2004

Cry another Tear
My beloved has left for Virginia and I am sad. But, she is still so wonderful and special that the distance is bearable. I love her so much, I love her more than I hate King George Bush II. On a similar yet different note, today was a state funeral for Reagan and I was impressed with the whole affair. Except for the part where the Bush's made it a day of politics and reelection year free media. King George Bush I, I noted many times when Ronald did funny or historical deeds, but not one of these was a personal experience of King George I. You must remember that Reagan hated Bush and their Presidency was a Political Convenience. Reagan was a truly great American whom I deeply respect and admire. At long last I can say that there was another Republican that your not so humble writer could stand other than McCain. And, I am saddened further that McCain said that he would not run for the Whitehouse with Kerry. Oh well, god willing the monarchy will fail or the Bush Dynasty will continue with Jeb in five years. To all America I say Glory to God, Empire and the ones we love. Goodnight and whatever god you like bless ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home