I aint God.....Yet

These are the ranting and dialogues of a high-strung, neurotic and semi-off-the-wall Historian and Educator. As a Virginian/Arizonan I strive to corrupt America’s youth by making them free thinking heathens and demigods. Here, you will hear the omnipresent, benevolent and omnipotent Viceroy Barbarossa. You will be enlightened or maybe just a little annoyed by his discourses on war, education, religion and the debauchery that is American politics.

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Praise be to me the Lord of the Ring.....
I aint God.....Yet but, I feel like it. After asking Michelle's father for his blessing and support for our union and gaining his favorable response I asked formally with the ring in hand. After, a moment of shock at the time, place and mood of the proposal she acquiesced to my most noble request. So, in the thoung of the vile plebian she said, "YES" and I am so happy to have her in my life that I cannot fully express it in words. Only and smile and a tear can explain. It is fitting and proper to ask for her parents permission, even if it is an old custom it is a good one for it makes the asking of the question far easier, even when the answer is already know. For I know that our love will not lead to the road to damnation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home